Due to the success of our last trip to Washington, DC, as well as the completion of the new Nationals Park, Phillies Nation is organizing a trip down to our nation’s capital once again.
This season the Phillies play all weekday games when visiting the Nationals, but fortunately one of them is on Monday, September 1st, also known as Labor Day. It’s hard to imagine a better way to spend the day off work than at a 3:05 game in the new DC ballpark.
We’ll be leaving from Citizens Bank Park at 10am, which should give us plenty of time to tailgate with DC Phillies fans.
Tickets are $80 and include:
- A seat to and from DC on a comfy motorcoach showing classic Phillies videos
- Food and beverages on the bus and in the parking lot
- Phillies and Phillies Nation giveaways
- Tickets in Section 104, rows 4-9 – home run territory and close to Pat Burrell and the Phillies bullpen
August 12 Update
The Phillies Nation bus has sold out, but we do have details on another bus if you are still looking for a ride down. Our friend Joe Benzon has a bus (or two) leaving from Roosevelt Mall in NE Philly at 9:30am that day. His seats are in section 403 and can be reserved for $60.
If you already have a ride to the game, you can still party with us or sit in our section or both. Buy your tickets here:
- Tailgate and ticket to the game, $50:
- Ticket to the game only, $40:
- Admission to Tailgate Party only, $20:
If you have questions on about anything, please send us an email.