Parade At Noon Tomorrow – Phillies Nation
Posts

Parade At Noon Tomorrow

Who’s going to the parade tomorrow?

The route begins at 20th and Market Streets, heading down Broad Street to Citizens Bank Park.

I’ll be coming into 30th Street Station and fitting into the route somewhere. Where will you be?

1. Chase Mutley

October 30, 2008 at 12:07 pm

No clue where I’ll be but I’ll be there!

Seriously, the rain just wanted us to have the parade on Halloween. I wouldn’t have been able to make it down if they had won on Monday anyway. =D

WORLD CHAMPS!

October 30, 2008 at 12:23 pm

I’m going too! It’s perfect.. Friday, parade. Saturday, homecoming. Gotta love Philly!

3. Berg

October 30, 2008 at 12:29 pm

That was a question I had for everyone. Do you think we should go to the sports complex where the parade will end or the parade start? Trying to figure out where they’ll do the rally and stuff. What are your thoughts?

So excited!!!!

4. mikemike

October 30, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Hope school let kids out early, or my son will miss school party parade is something a eleven year old should see. When I Was a kid in early sixties my uncle took me to the series and I skip school my mother didn’t know until next day when nuns called her. didn’t have note. It was worth the punishment saw my idol mantle.

5. Nah_Roots

October 30, 2008 at 12:42 pm

Anybody know where I can download high res photos from the game/celebration last night? I would love to have my desktop wallpaper set to that.

6. Fran

October 30, 2008 at 1:24 pm

ill be at city hall

7. Brian Michael

October 30, 2008 at 1:27 pm

I’ll definitely be there!

8. Rob

October 30, 2008 at 1:31 pm

I’ll see Phillies Nation tomorrow!

9. Phil

October 30, 2008 at 1:33 pm

I’ll be around broad and Christian. My friends live 2 blocks from there and we’re meeting up early in the morning to drink beer and eat breakfast before going to the parade.

10. Rob Cowie

October 30, 2008 at 1:33 pm

I work at 5th and market so ill just hit the orange line at city hall and spot up somewhere along broad st.

11. Georgie

October 30, 2008 at 1:35 pm

Phil-beer and eggs, breakfast of champions!

12. Jmus

October 30, 2008 at 1:43 pm

can you believe we are talking about a parade.. and hey last night when jenkins led off the bottom of the sixth, that reminded me of when jroll was hurt and charlie was messing with the lineup and jenkins was in the leadoff spot..what a year, i already miss it.

13. Rob Cowie

October 30, 2008 at 1:43 pm

If anyone is gunna be down there at 7am, please let me know. I need somewhere to go.

October 30, 2008 at 1:46 pm

This is my first parade EVER, so I need suggestions. Is it better to be on the street or to go to the stadium where the players will have the rally?

15. Gavin

October 30, 2008 at 1:46 pm

I was going to fly from SC to PHL tomorrow morning at 6am to get there but I couldnt work it out. Its killing me. Have fun guys.

I want to see a Phillies Nation sign on the news!!

16. Civil Negligence

October 30, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Tim, who knew when we sat next to each other at the NLDS that this would happen!

I’m coming up from DC tomorrow morning and starting out around City Hall.

17. SJ Mike

October 30, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Not sure if I can make it yet. If I can, I’m going to park at my church in South Philly (off of Passyunk) and then walk the 15 blocks or so to Broad and Oregon.

18. Gabriel

October 30, 2008 at 2:04 pm

i work on broad so i’m catching the subway to broad & oregon w/my boss and coworker… i think it’s a little more open down there and i’ll be able to breathe a little better… should have a crew of 30 or so! let me know if you wanna meet up!!!

19. Josh

October 30, 2008 at 2:05 pm

We had a company wide meeting planned for tomorrow (15 person company, so I can’t take a sick day and not be noticed). So instead the few of us that want to be there all said something, now we’re going to squeeze everything in between 10 and 11 so I can make the parade! I was so worried I’d miss it, but not anymore. I’m still slightly in shock, I don’t even know what to do anymore I’m so excited!

20. MS

October 30, 2008 at 2:07 pm

just bought my plane ticket. flying in from chicago. see you all there.

21. Greg

October 30, 2008 at 4:28 pm

I have tickets to the Linc, so I’ll be inside the Linc watching it! Can’t wait BABY!!!!!!!! WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

22. T Marty

October 30, 2008 at 4:51 pm

Whole bunch of us going, family and friends, meeting at Benny the Bums, couldn’t get tickets, but the air there will be something to indulge in. i have a friend who just moved to North Carolina on a plane right now, how could you miss this?

23. kattapilla

October 30, 2008 at 4:57 pm

Ack, dammit, why did I have to get a new job just in time so I could miss the parade? 🙂

Anybody know if it’s gonna be rebroadcast on TV later for those of us who have to work?

24. Sarah Wayne

October 30, 2008 at 6:35 pm

Thinking that I’m going to take the train to Suburban Station and make my way over from there…my sister and my nephews are coming all the way from NJ. The boys are missing their Halloween parades/parties in elementary school for this…I don’t think they care, though. We keep telling them that they’ll never forget this and it’s true.

Any idea of when the best time to start arriving is? Is there any kind of rule on how early you can start standing around waiting? (Obviously the first Philly sports championship parade I’ve been too so I’m not sure…)

25. ashley

October 30, 2008 at 6:47 pm

I have Linc tix. Can’t wait to see the phaithful 🙂

26. nate

October 30, 2008 at 7:54 pm

so angry… In NYC, have to work at 4:30, and there’s no train that leaves philly between 1 and 2:30. i guess i’ll just have to watch on espnnews. hopefully the coverage is halfway decent.