Phillies Tattoos

We all know Phillies fans are the greatest – our contest during the World Series proved that. One common example of Phillies fans showing their passion on their sleeves came in the number of people that sent in photos of their Phillies tattoos.

If you have a tattoo of your own, send us a photo and we’ll add it to the collection.

1. Don M

November 25, 2008 at 12:39 pm

The first tattoo is quite possibly the ugliest thing i’ve ever seen.. and I hope to God that it’s fake… the last two are decent, but all the other ones look like the tattoo artist was working on his very first client… the fact that they can trace the logo and make it look perfect, but for some reason that didn’t happen with these ones..

anyway, to each their own I guess, but the one with the stars around it.. the “P” looks like it was drawn by a 4th grader or something..

2. Greg B

November 25, 2008 at 1:28 pm

The first one is awesome. Spectacularly grotesque. I’ve commented on it before and it got my vote for the WS tiii…oops, I mean the Super Phils Phan Pre-Game Tailgate Extraordinaire Package. I still think the same.

November 25, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Way too hardcore…

4. KM

November 25, 2008 at 4:45 pm

I have an idea for mine, but I won’t say anything on here and risk that someone will copy me.

5. T Marty

November 25, 2008 at 4:58 pm

KM, here too. i wanted to get it for years, but always ended up getting others, i still want it very much, but don’t want anyone to think i’m a front runner. in 30 plus years i’ve seen a lot of bad teams, but always remained a fan. and i re-ordered my season tickets yesterday… Whooo Hoooo!

6. Russell

February 3, 2009 at 5:39 pm

the first one is the only one worth looking at. its creative and keeps in line with tattoo culture. you can tell that guy is into tattoos. the other ones look like shit.

7. andrew

July 9, 2009 at 7:57 am

Love the Phillies and want a tattoo but some of those are really poorly done! Yikes

8. Boomer

July 10, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Hi….just posted mine that I got on my neck only 2 weeks ago….I love it and think it came out GREAT!!! GO PHILLIES!!!