St. Patty's Day Tailgate in Clearwater – Phillies Nation
Events

St. Patty's Day Tailgate in Clearwater

Clearwater on St. Patrick's Day

There is nothing quite like spending St. Patrick’s Day at a Phillies Spring Training game.  Although there aren’t usually huge tailgate parties outside Bright House Field, we intend to throw one.  If you are coming to the game or just in the Clearwater area, come stop by for some hot grilled food and ice cold beers (or room temperature Guinness).  We will have prime real estate right by the entrance of the field, in the soccer field/parking lot across the street.  It will be roped off with tents and flags right near the street – so stop by on your way into the game.  The party will start at 11am.  If you’re interested in coming, sign up below or RSVP via our Facebook invite.

1. Tim Malcolm

February 10, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I’ll be there for the tailgate, so if you want to further bash heads with me over A-Rod over a cold one, please, sign up.

2. MikeMc26

February 10, 2009 at 3:18 pm

Tim, if I were you I would be more worried about getting drawn and quartered over “the Pete Rose incident” in the 100 Greatest Phillies countdown! Just kidding; but man I really wish I could make it down there for this shindig though…

3. nate

February 10, 2009 at 4:33 pm

doug glanville’s on rome is burning right now.

4. Malcolm

February 10, 2009 at 5:00 pm

Party hard.

5. Kyle

February 10, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Anyone have a Baseball Prospectus password and see the Phillies projections?

I saw they have Philly with 88 wins, but wanted to get some idea of the individual player breakdowns…Utley/Rollins/Howard/Victorino/Hamels/Myers/etc…

6. vendor71

February 10, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Here is a link to the BP projections…

Looks like it’s the Phils and the Braves in a one gamer for the wild card spot.

7. Pingback: St. Patty’s Day in Clearwater | Phillies Nation

8. Deanno

March 4, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Tim new member here , i`m going to be at the St. Pats game. I would also like to get in on that moyer BBQ if possible. E-mail me with the info and i`ll be down there from March15-19. The 16th i`ll be in tampa to see the champs take on the chumps(skankees). Let me know …….thanks Deanno

9. Mike D

March 9, 2009 at 7:33 pm

How does this work? Do I bring my own food/beer? Or are you guys supplying and we just pay you?