Photos from Spring Training – Phillies Nation
Posts

Photos from Spring Training

Here is a sample of the fun that can be had in Clearwater during Spring Training. Check out the photos at the end.

1. Richie Allen

March 28, 2009 at 6:16 pm

Great……looks like a really good time…Who is the babe on the dugout in green?

2. Scott Hoch

March 28, 2009 at 7:26 pm

hhahahaha richie I was thinking the same exact thing!

3. Jeff

March 28, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Great pictures. That get together had to be a thrill for you guys. Consider yourself lucky because a lot of professional athletes don’t like being photographed with a beer in hand. I remember when I went up to Boston to see a Flyers-Bruins game and we came across 4 Flyers at the bar. My buddy snapped their picture and Behn Wilson grabbed his camera and ripped the film out. He did apologize and explained that they would have gladly obliged if they had been asked. In other words, after they could discard the drinks.

I look back at what I just wrote and realize how dated it is. Behn Wilson and cameras with film. Sheesh!. Anyway, it looks like you had a great time.

4. Brian Michael

March 28, 2009 at 7:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing as I posted it. She was a contestant for one of the between-inning games, Stump the Press Box (What is Gregg Dobbs’ golf handicap?).

They always pick hot girls as contestants at games in Clearwater.

5. Mark

March 28, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Tim in mid conversation with Chase is so badass. I’m forever jealous.

6. Phan in TN

March 29, 2009 at 8:12 am

I sat here mesmerized by your slide show.

just amazing

7. Bruce

March 29, 2009 at 12:03 pm

“Mesmerized”? “Amazing”? Your choice of adjectives is rather strong for a group of photos that are not exactly awe inspiring. 😉