Harry Kalas Tribute

Harry Kalas Audio Clips

Click here to play Harry Kalas calling Eddie Mathews’ 500th home run – 1967

Click here to play Harry Kalas calling Manny Trillo’s triple in the NLCS – 1980

Click here to play Harry Kalas calling Mike Schimdt’s 500th home run – 1987

Click here to play Pat Burrell crushes two home runs in Game 4 of the NLDS

Click here to play Harry calls the final out of the 2008 NLCS

Click here to play Chase Utley goes deep in the sixth inning of Game 3 of the World Series

Click here to play Ryan Howard makes it back-to-back homers

Click here to play Harry calls the Phillies winning the 2008 World Series!

Click here to play Harry Kalas’ final home run call, Matt Stairs’ pinch-hit against the Rockies – 2009

Hat tip to Jamie, Josh, Jeffrey and Brian Haynie for the clips

Click to comment

1. Bill Fuhrer

April 18, 2009 at 8:26 am

These clips are all great…… I wish someone could find HK’s call of Chase Utley’s first MLB hit (a grand slam)….. and Jim Thome’s 400th HR. Those two are great as well…..

2. Jack

April 20, 2009 at 1:52 pm

I would love to hear Harry’s call when Billy Wagner gave up the home run to Houston during the 2006 playoff hunt. I remeber how mad he was and makes me realize how bad he would always pull for the Phillies

3. Tom G

April 22, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Damn, I cannot get enough of that voice…never could and never will…the BEST VOICE IN SPORTS HISTORY!

4. Diane

April 22, 2009 at 10:27 pm

Please, if you have any of Harry’s audio clips, please post them here.

Jack, I love that call you are referring too (when Billy Wagner gave up the homerum)…he says something to the fact of “all the runs are unearned, but so what!?!!?!”

5. Marc

May 4, 2009 at 10:04 am

These clips are so great! Does anybody have any more (on klinks with more Harry)?

Harry, You Are The Man!

6. E. Place

February 21, 2010 at 11:12 am

Spring Training 2010 is almost here, and it still hurts……..

7. Ed Allen

June 24, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Do you have any of the comments that both Harry and Whitey made about Wheels, I understand that Harry refused to do a Broadcast with Chris Wheeler? Wheels has me convinced every game that the Phillies made a mistake taking the field against their opponents, as they are so more qualified than the Phillies to be there, I wish Doug Glanville would replace him as an announcer, I saw him on CBS and he is articulated and a Phillie fan. Now I watch and listen to Gary Mathews but Wheels has me convinced that the Phillies need pitching and fielding not to mention hitting while every team they play have all those things. I really don’t care what Wheels knows, he is there to do Play by play not amaze me with his knowledge of games in the past.