New T-Shirts: Bleed Philly – Phillies Nation
Posts

New T-Shirts: Bleed Philly

Bleed PhillyDo you bleed Philly?

I mean, really bleed Philly?

Do you eat a soft pretzel for breakfast, Wawa for lunch and a cheesesteak for dinner?

Were you at the parade last October?

Then this shirt is for you.

Wear your heart on your shirt with this intense new design printed on a variety of cool  t-shirts.

You can also download some rad Bleed Philly wallpaper for your desktop, here.

Click to comment

1. DKD

July 15, 2009 at 3:23 pm

Beuuuti-ful! Gotta luv’it!

2. Kevin

July 15, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Honestly I find his to be a little gross, but I am sure many people will enjoy it.

3. 85

July 15, 2009 at 6:06 pm

Yikes. Enough Ed Hardy shirts on the streets already, but the “Bleed Philly” concept is good.

4. Phan in TN

July 15, 2009 at 6:23 pm

saved it, of course

5. Bruce

July 15, 2009 at 6:23 pm

I won’t comment on the shirt design. However, it might help your sales if you promote that part of the profits goes to a charity.

6. Jason

July 15, 2009 at 6:38 pm

like i said on my twitter…i love it

7. Brian of CO

July 15, 2009 at 7:02 pm

AWESOME SHIRT. As an (unfortunate) “resident” (I use that term loselessy as I am just waiting for the Military to move me back to the east coast) of Colorado, I will WITHOUT A DOUBT be buying one of these. I miss my softpretzel, WaWa (mac n Cheese) and Cheesesteaks. I think I miss them more than my family I think (shh dont tell, LOL). I can tell you I bleed philly through and through. What a shirt. It will match my midnight green basement with ALL PHILLIES AND EAGLES, (with bits of sixers and Flyers thrown about down there.)

8. Brian Michael

July 15, 2009 at 7:18 pm

T-shirt sales do not (and likely will not) go to charity. This is mostly because we do not make much money off these, but also because there is a strict separation between Phillies Nation promotions and Phillies Nation Foundation promotions (thanks, taxes).

If you want your money to go to charity, donate it to one of the many foundations we support like the Arc of Philadelphia, the Moyer Foundation, or the Jimmy Rollins Foundation; or you can get involved with one of our many charity events. If you want a dope ass t-shirt buy this one.

9. Brian of CO

July 15, 2009 at 7:23 pm

Brian do you guys plan on making childrens T’s? I would LOVE to get a T-Shirt for my daughter but shes only 2 and it will take a LONG time for her to fit into.

10. Jay Ballz

July 16, 2009 at 12:37 am

Great looking design. Good luck with the sales.

11. cas

July 16, 2009 at 8:41 am

I bleed Philly-everything, but this is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

12. Leo Sac

July 16, 2009 at 11:48 am

I’m all for cool and out there Philly gear but this is UUUUUGGLEEEEE! What else you got?

13. PhillySwag215

February 24, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Dis jawnn hot. 100% phillychick on board. Yah meen. Im boutt tu cop dis shurt, real wrap.