Events

Darren Daulton Celebrity Dart Tournament at McFadden’s

This Thursday Darren Daulton will host a Celebrity Dart Night with former Phillies Gary Maddox, John Kruk, Larry Anderson and many other VIP guests at McFadden’s Ballpark. The festivities begin at 7pm with an open bar package and buffet dinner. Michael Barkann from Comcast Sportsnet will serve as the emcee. At 8pm the Dart Tournament will begin, each participant who enters the Tournament will have the opportunity to throw darts with each of the celebrity guests (including our own Pat Gallen!).

Phillies Nation readers have exclusive access to discounted tickets, so if you’re looking to scratch that baseball itch, reserve your spot today.

$40 Event Supporter ($10 off the normal price) includes all-you-can-eat buffet and an open bar.

$100 Player Entry ($25 off the normal price) includes one spot in the tournament, all-you-can-eat buffet, open bar, plus a piece of autographed memorabilia

Darren Daulton will host a Celebrity Dart Night at McFadden's Ballpark

1. Evan

January 12, 2010 at 12:18 pm

I hope someone takes away Dutch’s keys before he hits that open bar!

2. therookie300

January 12, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Will Dutch travel into the future to see who wins?

3. hamels' left hand

January 12, 2010 at 8:23 pm

poor Dutch…he deserves every bit of it, though

4. shoe

January 12, 2010 at 9:01 pm

me and my brother gus can fly him home in our spaceship, dutch is the man

5. Tyler

January 13, 2010 at 10:20 am

Boy, you people are brutal. The Dutch I watched on tv and heard on the radio during post season was polished and together and someone I remember everybody loved. Btw, did you notice the proceeds goto charity? Count me in. I hope you all feel better having thrown those stones.

6. Don M

January 13, 2010 at 11:32 am

Tyler… please… famous athletes who write books and give interviews telling of their Intergallactic Space-and-Time travels deserve to be made fun of. . .

at least a little bit

7. WFC010

January 13, 2010 at 12:48 pm

Darren Daulton is crazy, but somehow that only makes him more endearing to me, considering that most of my favorite Phillies players had some screws loose (Kruk,Daulton, Mitchy-Poo, etc.). Anyway, hopefully I have some way to go to this Dart Tourney, but i’ll have to see when the 28th is again.

8. MikeB.

January 13, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Dutch Daulton was also crazy for giving up Lynn Austin as I am sure some of us older guys who were fans of the Phillies remember her from Hooters in the late 1980’s.

9. MikeB.

January 13, 2010 at 6:59 pm

That should be Lynne Austin; forgot the “e” at the end of Lynn.

10. johnkrukslovechild

January 14, 2010 at 12:31 am

Dutch’s sore knees are what brought the 93 team together, god bless em. He’s crazy as hell but he’ll always be our guy. I was just sorry that I missed it when he dumped all his memorabilia on ebay several years ago, would have been sweet to pick up some of that stuff.

11. Georgie

January 16, 2010 at 11:02 am

Guys who are just a little crazy are always the most interesting and fun to be around.

12. bill

January 25, 2010 at 11:26 am

anyone know all the guests at this event?

13. Darren Daulton

January 25, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I can fortell the future and those who smite,smote smit me(whatever),will be fortold on..
    If you want crazy I’ll invite Eisenreich.

14. Christy

July 23, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Darren,

you MUST stop the fake tanning! you look absolutely ridiculous! it’s soooo bad. you look like a rotting carrot for crying out loud!!! bahhh-haaaaaaaaaahahahahaa..