Analysis

The Day After

Here are a few videos for your enjoyment, or not, in the day after hangover left by the Phillies. Continue to leave your comments here throughout the day. We’ll have plenty of Phillies coverage coming this week to recap the season that was.

1. eSey31594

October 24, 2010 at 3:44 pm

it won’t let me view it

2. Sweet Dee

October 24, 2010 at 4:29 pm

It says it’s private. ]=

3. Jitsudelphia

October 24, 2010 at 4:49 pm

It’s a short off season. Hopefully the eagles flyers and Sixers (for some of us) don’t let us down too much. We have a promising season coming up with H2O here from the start. Let’s hope the staff gels right.

October 24, 2010 at 6:07 pm

I can’t see it either

5. Ted Bell

October 24, 2010 at 6:09 pm

If you click on the YouTube logo it will redirect you to the URL where you can view the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-ZiXr8Lfc

6. JAY-AKA-PHILLYBOY

October 24, 2010 at 6:34 pm

CHEER UP PHILLY-Looking ahead… The Mets have a really tough schedule next year, 162 games against teams that are better than them.

7. JAY-AKA-PHILLYBOY

October 24, 2010 at 6:45 pm

An early look at the Phillies’ potential free agents and salary arbitration eligible players: http://bit.ly/cNwoBH

October 24, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Thanks Ted Bell

October 24, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Great link JPB- Did you happen to catch the article below about Sanchez and Utley. Seems he’s thrown at Chase before.

10. Andrew from waldorf

October 24, 2010 at 7:31 pm

I hope they do not offer Durbin anything.

11. bacardipr05

October 24, 2010 at 10:28 pm

I think they will wait on Durbin. However they will need a core of new relievers next year. One thing i didnt say i had a funky feeling after that game 1 that this wasnt going to go our way. However I tried to remain Phaithful just in the back of my head that thought was lingering. Iam still in disbelief and tomorrow i have to go to work two bad things…

12. Ken

October 24, 2010 at 10:53 pm

I agree that this team will be back in the playoffs next year but at this point, getting there is not the same as winning it all. Yes we accomplished something but not the goal we set out to.

13. Andrew from waldorf

October 25, 2010 at 12:35 am

Cant believe the seasons over.
    I put my phillies hat the same place every day of the season and only wear it when they play. Its hidden away now. Until april.
    I saw a little girl posted on the Phillies nation face book page that she cried all day. That choked me up a little. I felt like it myself. Although I felt the most upset after the game 4 loss. I knew then the writing was on the wall. This is a big deal. But also this team should be hungrier next year now. And 110 or more wins is in play if they handle the off season correctly. But even that wont matter if they lose in NLDS or NLCS. Its a tough thing for the Phils and the fans. Win the world series or bust. And it is that way again next year.

14. jt

October 25, 2010 at 3:04 am

just sucks werth won’t be back…i wish they’d shop ibanez and even blanton to cut salary…i think their would be alot of interest in blanton he’s a 2 or 3 guy in alot of rotations and their are teams that could use pitching…i hope amaro is at least considering things like this you don’t just let a guy like werth go without trying i mean you can argue werth is the best all around player on the team and he’s is a 5 tool player…………

15. Pearlie Pigler

October 27, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Wow, reading this article is like listening to a song by the Bloodhound Gang. It’s all just an excuse to piece together a bunch of unfunny pop-culture references. Both these teams are charismatic, talented and hungry – neither has won a World Series in decades, if ever. Should be a great bunch of games, and very entertaining.

16. VinnJS10

October 27, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Howard was a complete disappointment. At times I think he and Chase Utley are overrated, but they are amazing players and we count on them. Especially Howard in the last game. Come on, full count, 2 outs. Everyone was waiting for that homerun that would save us..
    And I didn’t think they made a decision yet on whether or not they’d keep Werth?

17. Pingback: The Basics of 3d Video Chat Safety | MEET FRIENDS ONLINE ON HERE