Events

2011 Phillies Road Trips

2011 Phillies Nation Road Trips
Six years ago, Phillies Nation ran its first road trip to Washington, DC in what was then the first year of baseball in our nation’s capital.  That day, Rob Cowie captained a short bus full of fans (and a few cases of beer) down I-95 to old RFK Stadium.  Since then thousands of fans have traveled with us to cities around the country to root on the Phillies and have a good time.

This year, we have our most ambitious slate of trips yet.  Along with our partner Phils Fever, we aim to fill opposing stadiums and show the country what being a Phillies fan is really about.

The regular season starts with a massive invasion of DC on April 14 to see our old friend Jayson Werth face our returning hero Cliff Lee.  After that, there are another 2 trips to DC, 2 to New York plus overnight stays in San Diego, Miami, San Francisco and Seattle.

Most Phillies home games will be sold out before the season even begins so don’t miss out on any of the action.  Get your tickets to the April 14th trip to DC now and start making plans for the rest of the season.
April 14 – Washington, DC – DC Invasion
April 21-25 – San Diego
May 7-11 – Miami
May 29 – New York Mets
May 30 – Washington, DC – Memorial Day
June 16-20 – Seattle
June 23 – Tour of CBP and McFadden’s Party
July 16 – New York Mets – details coming soon
August 4-8 – San Francisco
August 20 – Washington, DC
September 24 – New York Mets

Click to comment

1. yrsoprano

March 3, 2011 at 9:14 am

we booked a trip to Seattle in June. Can’t wait!! We had a great time in San Diego last season when the Phillies fans took over Petco Park. Phillies sweeping the Padres helped as well!

2. halloran

March 3, 2011 at 9:21 am

I live in SD and already bought the tickets for the san diego games (as i did last year) and its not in “March 21-25th” its in “April 21-24” Check out the Hotel Indigo great prices classy and a stones throw away from petco.

• murt

March 3, 2011 at 1:27 pm

@halloran I live in SD too. Always looking for fellow fans to watch games with. Looking forward to taking over Petco in April.

3. Ryk

March 3, 2011 at 9:25 am

OOOH! Seattle! That’s only a 4-hour drive! I’ll get some more info and hope to see you there!

4. Don M

March 3, 2011 at 10:26 am

I would still love to see a Lakewood, or a Reading trip … I’ve never been to Lakewood, but if we have a lot of young talent there it would be cool to see those guys

Reading is awesome, i’ve been there a few times and its old school … they do a great job there

Maybe when the Phillies are on an AWAY weekend, that there isn’t a road trip planned for?

5. R.C. Cowie

March 3, 2011 at 12:07 pm

this website needs more Rob Cowie mentions.

• Brian Michael

March 3, 2011 at 2:33 pm

I had originally wrote “the man formerly known as Rob Cowie”…

6. Rebecca DiLuzio

March 3, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Any idea on when you guys will get the details on the July 16th game?

7. Editboy

March 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Who is gonna be in Seattle????

• yrsoprano

March 4, 2011 at 9:57 am

My husband and I will be in Seattle. We booked the trip through the Phillies so we don’t know where our seats will be yet.

• Lei Gao

March 4, 2011 at 4:47 pm

I’ll be there with other Seattle Phillies fans. I’m going to try for lower box seats.. nothing like seeing your team next to the radar guy behind home plate!

• Angela

May 24, 2011 at 10:19 am

I will be at all 3 games. I live in WA and can not wait to be around more Phillies fans! Not too much longer now.

• Ryk

March 4, 2011 at 11:27 pm

I’ll be there, bro. I’m hoping to get in all 3 games. I still have yet to hear from the group promoter about hotel and ticket info, but I’m there. Hoping to get seats with the group too. It’s will be great to get a sea of red at Safeco.

8. Brooks

March 4, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Here hoping the DC trip is filled again. We had a great time last year.

9. Pingback: Week In Review: 2/28 – 3/6 « Phillies Nation