Analysis

Pat Gallen on CSNPhilly.com’s Lunch Break

Today, Rhea Hughes and I discuss Andy Reid and Juan Castillo, plus the Wilson Valdez trade as we get you ready for Spring Training.

And if you stick around, at about the 9 minute mark, there are some pretty cool/funny/awesome viral videos. Enjoy!

Click to comment

1. tonycpsu

January 26, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I guess you guys filmed this prior to the Lidge bombshell… Pity.

• Pat Gallen

January 26, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Yeah literally taped right before the news broke. Nothing we could do. I was walking out of the studio as we heard about it.

2. pearly11WRX

January 26, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Yea, bombs over Baghdad with that release. Oh well, I’m interested to hear Pat’s reply to this, what do you say Pat?

-Joe

3. Don M

January 26, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Cardenas designated for assignment by Oakland… Wouldn’t be a bathing to have have back again, he’s only 24, can play any infield spot I think.. And hits .300 in his minor league career

• Chris

January 26, 2012 at 5:10 pm

He’d be a nice guy to take a flier on but I bet there is more than one team thinking about him.

4. bacardipr05

January 26, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I jumped off the Eagles wagon 3 years ago dont want anything to do with them. Dont even watch the games. I might of saw maybe a hours worth of Eagles football this season.

• Pat Gallen

January 26, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Ive been hearing that from a lot of people, but so many people are still trying to get season tickets. It’s insane.

5. bacardipr05

January 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm

No doubt about it Pat, people will still go to the games regardless.