Phillies Nation TV

Phillies Nation TV: Home Opener and Fan Reactions

Phillies Nation BellIn our latest edition of Phillies Nation TV, Corey and I come at you from Citizens Bank Park following the Phillies home opener, a 6-2 loss to the Miami Marlins.

We breakdown everything we saw out of the players during the home opener and dig deeper with an entire segment dedicated to the men out in the bullpen. Also, be sure to look for the fan segment with Natalie out at the tailgates in the M Lot across from CBP. Some great predictions and a long bathroom line. You’ll see what I mean. As always, enjoy!

1. branderson925

April 10, 2012 at 7:19 pm

What about Pence, Corey?

• Corey Seidman

April 10, 2012 at 10:24 pm

Who?

April 10, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Again, Pat… nice shades man!

3. Don M

April 11, 2012 at 9:02 am

The really handsome guy being interviewed, is me

4. Chuck A.

April 11, 2012 at 11:06 am

What’s that old line that’s been used on here???…..”These aren’t your grandfather’s Phillies”…

Well….. THESE aren’t your grandfather’s Phillies REPORTERS either! Times have indeed changed!

April 11, 2012 at 11:59 am

Going to tonight’s game with my DC friends. Wish us luck! GO PHILS!! LET’S WIN THIS ONE!!

• The Original Chuck P

April 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Hope you have a great time, Manny. LET’S GO PHILLIES!!

• EricL

April 11, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Sorry to hear that you’ll be missing the Flyers game! haha

Nights like tonight, for me, are better at home so I can switch channels during the commercial breaks and intermissions.

• Chuck A.

April 11, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Here Here!! I’ll raise my glass to that. Although it will have a beer in it…not some uppity martini such as the one you’re sporting there.

• EricL

April 11, 2012 at 1:39 pm

haha. You don’t get more Alpha Male than James Bond, and that was his drink of choice.

BTW, Pat just posted that he loves Sydney Crosby on his twitter account. I think he should wear a yellow dunce cap in next week’s edition of PNTV for that blasphemous statement.

• Chuck A.

April 11, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Ha! A yellow dunce cap along with those shades. THAT would be funny!

And Pat…..really??? How could you??

6. Don M

April 11, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Pat actually said ” Am I the only Philadelphian that enjoys watching Sid Crosby play? I’m not ashamed to say that. Dude is great on the ice.”

he didn’t say he loved him, he said he likes watching him play, and that he’s great on the ice ….. I have a tough time believing any hockey fan would disagree with either of those statements

• EricL

April 11, 2012 at 2:22 pm

He’s a whining cheap shot artist who the league treats gives preferential treatment to. He’s awful to watch because of that, and te holier han thou attitude he takes when anyone gives him the kind of shots that he regularly dishes out. Plus you can totally get him off his game with a little physical play.

He’s a baby on skates. So, no, I don’t appreciate or enjoy that at all.

April 11, 2012 at 2:51 pm

James Bond was haughty and stuck up. “Shaken not stirred” indeed. I know because I learned it from a former fake president.

In “Stirred”, an episode of The West Wing, President Josiah Bartlet disagrees with Bond in a conversation with Charlie Young:
    Bartlet: Can I tell you what’s messed up about James Bond?
    Young: Nothing.
    Bartlet: Shaken, not stirred, will get you cold water with a dash of gin and dry vermouth. The reason you stir it with a special spoon is so not to chip the ice. James is ordering a weak martini and being snooty about it. 🙂