Poll

Poll: How Many Wins for the Phillies in ’13?

Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 9.05.18 AMBefore you freak out about last night, it’s just game one of 162. But now that you know the Phillies won’t be finishing 162-0, we want you to tell us how many wins you think the Phillies will achieve in 2013.

How many can get them to a Wild Card spot? What would it take to win the division?

Vote now!

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

1. Chuck A.

April 2, 2013 at 9:53 am

Despite last night’s stinker, I’m sticking with my 3 or 4 month old prediction of 90. Glad to see that 39% feel that way and that 81% are feeling 85+

2. Dave P

April 2, 2013 at 10:16 am

87-92 is my range of wins. Despite Hamels looking bad last night, the offense was looking okay, and they weren’t even firing on all cylinders. Definitely think we’re gonna surprise some people.

3. Ken Bland

April 2, 2013 at 10:59 am

Wonder which 3 yahoos voted for sub 70 wins.Not as unthinkable as when the club won 102 a couple years back, and in a similar poll, a couple people had like 80 wins or something. Sorry, can’t vote. Don’t formulate opinions on things like this. But I’ll take advantage of the peripheral question on how many wins the division and go with the number I’ve worked with for the last month of 94. That’s a pluck out of the air based on 100 is unlikely, and 90’s too low. Who’ll win the 94? One of 3 teams, 2 of whom are more likely to be the one.

4. Bart Shart

April 2, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Love the Phils. Always have and always will. Nevertheless, I think they will win 84 games this year. I believe Halladay is becoming average with 12 wins. Lee will win about 15, Hamels about 16, Kendrick 10 and Lannan 10. The pitching staff is human and that means getting older. It will be an exciting year where die-hards like myself will still watch every game but a lot of bandwagon-jumpers will jump off.

5. Nah.Roots

April 2, 2013 at 1:25 pm

I saw more good than bad last night so I’m not too worried. Liked seeing them crawl their way back after being put in an early hole against a great pitcher. Can’t say that would have happened last year at this time.

6. Dave Lerch

April 2, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I’m looking at 92, which wins the division.

Also, I predict Dom Brown isn’t with the team beyond the trading deadline

• Devin

April 2, 2013 at 6:14 pm

LOL, if Dom Brown isn’t playing well enough to stay on the team there’s no way they win 92. Dom, Chase, Ryan, Roy. Those 4 players decide this season.