Today the Phillies and all of Major League Baseball released the 2015 schedule. Some times are still to be determined but all the dates are set, including the All-Star Game on July 14 in Cincinnati.
Here are some highlights that should help you start planning your trips. Be sure to check back with us and our partners at Major League Vacations for packages to Spring Training in Clearwater and trips to away games. Also, check TiqIQ for the best prices for secondary market tickets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
* The Phils open the season at home against the Red Sox on Monday, April 6 at 3pm.
* There are 3 weekend series in Washington, DC – April 16-19; May 22-23; Sept 25-27.
* The team travels to Pittsburgh the weekend of June 12-14.
* This year’s interleague division matchup is against the American League East and the Phils play the Yankees in New York on June 22-24 (midweek).
* There is another interleague home and home series, this season against the Orioles – June 15-16 in Baltimore and June 17-18 in Philly.
* The Phillies travel to Wrigley Field to face the Cubs the weekend of July 24-26.
* The Phillies travel to Fenway Park to face the Red Sox the weekend of September 4-6.
* The season ends at home against the Miami Marlins October 2-4.
* And finally, the Phillies play the Giants at home on my birthday (always the first thing I look for).