There’s only two weeks left in the minor league regular season, so let’s take a look at how the Philadelphia Phillies prospects are performing as the season winds down.
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs: 75-51
- Reading Fightin’ Phils: 59-65
- Clearwater Threshers: 69-55
- Lakewood BlueClaws: 78-46
- Williamsport Crosscutters: 25-34
- Enyel De Los Santos turned in another good start this week. He went six innings, allowing one run on two hits and two walks. H struck out two.
- His fellow Lehigh Valley ace, Cole Irvin, was great as well. He went 7.1 innings of no-run ball, allowing two hits and two walks. He struck out six.
- No. 24 prospect Connor Seabold was great for Reading on Sunday, going six scoreless innings, while allowing only three hits and striking out nine.
- Cornelius Randolph had a nice game for Reading on Thursday. He went 2-4 with a home run and two RBIs.
- David Parkinson continues to dominate. He went six scoreless innings for Clearwater on Thursday. He struck out three and allowed two hits, while issuing just two walks.
- Mickey Moniak continues to improve. He went 2-3 with a double and triple early last week.
- No. 3 prospect Adonis Medina showed some major potential this past week. Medina went seven innings, allowing one run on four hits. He walked none and struck out 12.
- Nick Maton hit a grand slam for Clearwater last week. He added a single to go 2-4 with four RBIs.
- No. 4 prospect Adam Haseley is still raking. Between Clearwater and Reading, he’s hitting .303 with 10 home runs, 17 doubles and five triples.
- No. 6 prospect Mickey Moniak has seen his average rise to .263 and he has 26 doubles this season.
- No. 9 prospect Enyel De Los Santos has a 2.56 ERA in 20 starts for Lehigh Valley.
- No. 10 prospect Cole Irvin is 12-4 with a 2.71 ERA and a WHIP of 1.07 for Lehigh Valley.
- No. 14 prospect Luis Garcia continues to absolutely rake in rookie ball, hitting .359.
- No. 20 prospect David Parkinson has a 1.00 ERA in three appearances for Clearwater. Between Lakewood and Clearwater, he has a 1.43 ERA with an opponent batting average of .200. He has 130 strikeouts in 113.1 innings.
- No.11 prospect Arquimedes Gamboa is hitting .213 with Clearwater.
- No. 13 prospect Francisco Morales has a 6.13 ERA and a WHIP of 1.79 with Williamsport.
More From Phillies Nation
- Does Jimmy Rollins Ever Get Tired Of Being Thanked For 2007-2011? “Hell No”
- Rollins: I Got To Know Both Sides Of Roy Halladay, Who ‘Had A Big Heart’
- Phillies Nation Top 20 Philadelphia Phillies Propsects
- Phillies Nuggets: Aaron Nola Turning In Historically Dominant Season
- Phillies Nuggets: If Not For Machado, Where Do Phillies Look For A Star?
- Phillies Nuggets: Three Years Later, It’s Still Not Clear What The Phillies Got For Cole Hamels
- Phillies Nuggets: The Debate On Carlos Santana Has Gotten Out Of Control
- Aaron Nola Is In The Thick Of One Of The Best Cy Young Races In Recent Memory
- Jayson Werth: I Think Bryce Harper Has Already Asked Me About Philadelphia
- Jayson Werth Criticizes Ruben Amaro’s Handling Of Him, Cliff Lee