In the debut episode of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down two over/unders for the Phillies 2019 season; how many All-Stars the Phillies will have and how many games they will win.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nuggets: 2019 MLB Preview And Predictions
- Darian Howard, Ryan’s Son, Talks Highs And Lows Of Father’s Career, His Own Dreams
- The Top 10 Phillies Home Runs At Citizens Bank Park
- Phillies Nuggets: Harper’s Debut Underscores Potentially Scary Lineup Depth
- Data Ball: Vince Velasquez Took A Step Forward In 2018, But There’s Still Work To Be Done
- Phillies Roundtable: Over/Under 3.5 All-Stars In 2019
- Phillies Roundtable: Over/Under 34.5 Home Runs For Harper/Hoskins In 2019
- The Liberty Bell From The Vet Has Been Moved Outside Citizens Bank Park
- Chase Utley Is Back In Baseball In A Different Role In 2019
- Just Released – Road Trip To Pittsburgh!