In the April 1 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly delves into Bryce Harper’s first weekend as a Phillie, which featured two home runs and a sweep of the Atlanta Braves.
Johnny Zito, a founder and owner of South Fellini Tee Shirts and Enamel Pins, joins the show. Zito talks about the most memorable day of his store’s existence, when Harper wore a Pulp Fiction inspired shirt from his store ahead of Opening Day.
Later in the episode, Kelly previews Harper’s return to Washington D.C., as the Phillies prepare for a two-game set against the Nationals.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nuggets: 2019 MLB Preview And Predictions
- Matt Veasey’s 2019 MLB Preview And Predictions
- Darian Howard, Ryan’s Son, Talks Highs And Lows Of Father’s Career, His Own Dreams
- The Top 10 Phillies Home Runs At Citizens Bank Park
- The Phillies Have Made Subtle Uniform Tweaks Ahead Of The 2019 Season
- Data Ball: How Much Will Andrew McCutchen Help The Phillies? A Ton
- Phillies Roundtable: Over/Under 3.5 All-Stars In 2019
- Phillies Roundtable: Over/Under 34.5 Home Runs For Harper/Hoskins In 2019
- The Liberty Bell From The Vet Has Been Moved Outside Citizens Bank Park
- Just Released – Road Trip To Pittsburgh!