On the Friday May 3, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down Chase Utley’s performance in a wide-ranging interview with Boomer and Gio on WFAN earlier this week.
Later, Kelly breaks down the Phillies three-game weekend set with the Washington Nationals this weekend, and explains why this may be the Phillies best chance to sweep the Nationals this season.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nuggets: What’s wrong with Aaron Nola?
- Bryce Harper On Boos: ‘I’d Do The Same Thing’
- Gabe Kapler Doesn’t Think There’s Much To Lose In Trying Nick Pivetta As A Reliever
- Tom McCarthy Is ‘Beyond Excited’ To Work With Jimmy Rollins In Phillies Broadcast Booth
- The Phillies Have Gotten Next To No Production From Their Outfield Depth