On the Wednesday May 15, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, host Tim Kelly breaks down the Philadelphia Phillies loss to the Milwaukee Brewers Tuesday night. Specifically, after striking out two more times in Tuesday’s loss, Kelly suggests that it makes sense for manager Gabe Kapler to give a struggling Bryce Harper a day or two off.
Later in the show, Kelly previews the Phillies Wednesday evening matchup with the Brewers, including looking at Jake Arrieta and Gio Gonzalez’s most recent starts.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Jimmy Rollins Thinks Phillies Should Have Won 3 World Series Titles Between 2007 and 2011
- Don’t Look Now, But Cesar Hernandez Is Hitting Over .300
- Phillies Nuggets: What’s wrong with Aaron Nola?
- Madison Bumgarner Strategically Places Phillies On No-Trade List
- Chase Utley On Bat Flips: ‘I’m Torn’