On the Friday May 10, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly looks at the Phillies second stretch of 17 games in 17 days during the 2019 season, which will begin on Friday in Kansas City.
Additionally, Kelly breaks down the Royals roster and looks at the pitching matchups for this weekend’s series.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Jimmy Rollins Thinks Phillies Should Have Won 3 World Series Titles Between 2007 and 2011
- Don’t Look Now, But Cesar Hernandez Is Hitting Over .300
- Phillies Nuggets: What’s wrong with Aaron Nola?
- Gabe Kapler Doesn’t Think There’s Much To Lose In Trying Nick Pivetta As A Reliever
- Chase Utley On Bat Flips: ‘I’m Torn’