On the Wednesday May 8 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the Phillies blowout victory over the St. Louis Cardinals Tuesday night. Specifically, Kelly examines Bryce Harper’s second inning grand slam, Aaron Nola’s finest start of the 2019 season and what those two potentially rounding into form could mean as the Phillies begin a stretch of 17 games in 17 days on Friday.
Later, Kelly looks at whether either Gerardo Parra or Matt Kemp, both of whom have recently been released, could be fits for the Phillies.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Jimmy Rollins Thinks Phillies Should Have Won 3 World Series Titles Between 2007 and 2011
- Phillies Nuggets: What’s wrong with Aaron Nola?
- Bryce Harper On Boos: ‘I’d Do The Same Thing’
- Gabe Kapler Doesn’t Think There’s Much To Lose In Trying Nick Pivetta As A Reliever
- Chase Utley On Bat Flips: ‘I’m Torn’