The week doesn’t actually start until Monday, right?
On the Friday June 28 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly operates under that premise, and gives his three things that the Phillies taught us during a week where they swept the division-rival New York Mets in four games.
Specifically, Kelly looks at the fight that the Phillies showed during the series, a strong showing for Aaron Nola and the state of the starting rotation as a whole.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Matt Klentak Stands By Gabe Kapler And Coaching Staff
- ‘The Phillies Got A Gem:’ Former Coaches Laud First-Round Pick Bryson Stott
- Joe Girardi Offers Nuanced Take On Kapler-Segura Situation
- Klentak: We Need To Assume That We’re Not Going To Have Odubel Herrera Anytime Soon
- Flashback: The Time Gabe Kapler Had To Be Pinch-Run For In The Middle Of A Home Run