On the Friday July 12, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down three things the Phillies need to show in the second-half of the 2019 season.
Specifically, Kelly looks at a crucial seven-game home stand, Bryce Harper’s second-half and the Phillies pitching staff.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- The Phillies May Have Too Many Holes To Fix At The Trade Deadline
- Bryce Harper And Rhys Hoskins Say They Weren’t Invited To The Home Run Derby
- ‘The Phillies Got A Gem:’ Former Coaches Laud First-Round Pick Bryson Stott
- Klentak: We Need To Assume That We’re Not Going To Have Odubel Herrera Anytime Soon
- Flashback: The Time Gabe Kapler Had To Be Pinch-Run For In The Middle Of A Home Run