On the Wednesday July 24, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the Phillies 15-inning win over the Detroit Tigers Tuesday night.
Specifically, Kelly analyzes how to feel when the Phillies have won back-to-back games against bad teams in what feels like an unsustainable fashion.
Later in the episode, Kelly discusses general manager Matt Klentak’s comments on the Phillies strategy ahead of the July 31 trade deadline.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Roy Halladay Probably Should Have Won The 2011 National League Cy Young Award
- Phillies ‘Keeping Close Tabs’ On Zack Greinke, Robbie Ray
- Phillies Reportedly Interested In Reacquiring Jake Diekman
- VIDEO: Ryan Howard’s Full Retirement Ceremony
- Former Phillies All-Star Domonic Brown Is Having A Great Season In The Mexican League