On the Thursday July 25, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the Phillies completion of a two-game sweep of the Detroit Tigers.
Specifically, Kelly discusses how Phillies fans should perceive what feels like an underwhelming 10-game stretch where the Phillies have somehow managed to pull out seven victories.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Roy Halladay Probably Should Have Won The 2011 National League Cy Young Award
- Phillies ‘Keeping Close Tabs’ On Zack Greinke, Robbie Ray
- Phillies Reportedly Interested In Reacquiring Jake Diekman
- VIDEO: Ryan Howard’s Full Retirement Ceremony
- Former Phillies All-Star Domonic Brown Is Having A Great Season In The Mexican League