On the Tuesday July 30 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the Phillies acquisition of LHP Jason Vargas from New York Mets. Kelly also takes a look at other possible Phillies trades ahead of Wednesday’s trade deadline.
Later in the show, Kelly reacts to news that Cliff Lee doesn’t plan on attending the 10-year anniversary of the 2009 National League pennant winning team this weekend at Citizens Bank Park.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- NL Exec: Phillies ‘Keep Changing Their Mind’ On Maikel Franco
- Sixto Sanchez, Phillies Former No. 1 Prospect, Is Scorching-Hot In Double-A
- Roy Halladay Probably Should Have Won The 2011 National League Cy Young Award
- VIDEO: Ryan Howard’s Full Retirement Ceremony
- Former Phillies All-Star Domonic Brown Is Having A Great Season In The Mexican League