On the Thursday Aug. 29, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the Phillies series-clinching victory over the Pirates.
Later in the show, Kelly breaks down a report that Mike Scioscia would be interested in managing the Phillies if the opportunity presented itself.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- J.T. Realmuto Is Having A Special Season
- The Phillies Future In Center Field Is Murky
- Minor League Mash-Up: Spencer Howard Turns In Another Strong Outing
- What’s Wrong With Rhys Hoskins?
- Former Phillie Aaron Altherr Designated For Assignment For Fourth Time In 2019
- 10 Years Later, Brad Lidge Talks ‘Battling’ Through 2009
- Mike Scioscia Reportedly Would Have Interest In Managing Phillies
- Bryce Harper: It Would Be ‘An Absolute Joke’ If J.T. Realmuto Doesn’t Win Gold Glove Award
- Bohm, Howard Among 6 Phillies Prospects Bound For Fall League
- Bryce Harper And Wife Kayla Welcome First Child