Only one week remains in the 2019 minor league season. This will be the final mash-up, with the year review slated for next week.
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs: 62-68 (seven games back in the International League North)
- Reading Fightin’ Phils: 76-55 (Lead the Eastern League East by three-and-a-half games)
- Clearwater Threshsers: 64-58 (eight games back in the Florida State League North)
- Lakewood Blue Claws: 55-75 (11.5 games back in South Atlantic League North)
- Williamsport Crosscutters: 28-39 (eight-and-a-half games back in the New York/Penn League Pickney Division)
- Kyle Dohy had one of his best relief appearances this season on Tuesday. He went three scoreless innings, allowing two hits and a walk. He struck out three.
- Enyel De Los Santos had one of his better starts this season on Wednesday. He pitched six innings, allowing one run on two hits and four walks. He struck out five.
- Cole Irvin also pitched well for the IronPigs this week. He went six innings of Sunday, allowing just one run. He gave up seven hits, but gave up no walks and struck out seven.
- Mickey Moniak went 2-5 with a triple and three RBIs for Reading on Monday.
- Alec Bohm went 2-5 with a solo home run and three runs scored on Monday. Bohm then went 2-5 on Tuesday. He went 2-4 with a double on Friday.
- Connor Seabold had another great outing for Reading on Tuesday. He went six innings, allowing one run on five hits and one walk. He struck out six.
- Spencer Howard had another terrific outing for Reading on Thursday. He tossed six innings, allowing an unearned run. He gave up only two hits and had seven strikeouts. He threw 81 pitches.
- Jhailyn Ortiz went 2-5 with two home runs and three RBIs for Clearwater on Tuesday.
- Luke Miller went 3-5 with a home run and two runs scored on Thursday.
- James McArthur tossed 5.2 scoreless innings for Clearwater on Thursday. He allowed six hits and one walk. He had six punch outs.
- Simon Muzziotti went 3-5 for the Threshers on Saturday.
- Erik Miller’s first start in Lakewood went very well. He pitched five innings, allowing one run on four hits. He had six strikeouts.
- Hunter Stovall had himself a game on Tuesday going 4-5 with a home run and three RBIs. He came back the next day and went 3-5 with two runs scored. Just when you thought he was done, he came back on Thursday and went 2-3.
- Francisco Morales pitched five innings on Thursday, allowing one run on two hits and one walk. He had seven strikeouts.
- Manuel Silva pitched five innings on Friday, allowing one run on two hits. He had eight strikeouts.
- Jake Holmes went 3-5 with a double and two RBIs for Williamsport on Monday.
- Bryson Stott went 3-5 with an RBI on Sunday.
- Alec Bohm has had one impressive season. He’s played in 118 games, slashing .305/.376/.519 with 20 home runs, 28 doubles and 76 RBIs.
- Adonis Medina has had a season to forget. In 21 games, he has a 4.97 ERA with a 1.38 WHIP and opponents are hitting .258 against him.
- Bryson Stott is hitting .310 with six home runs and 26 runs scored in 41 games.
- Spencer Howard has a 2.07 ERA in 14 starts this season. He has a 0.81 WHIP and 88 strikeouts in 65.1 innings.
- Francisco Morales has a 3.74 ERA across 89 innings this year. He has 121 strikeouts in that time.
- Mickey Moniak is hitting .256 with 10 home runs, 13 triples, 27 doubles, 16 stolen bases, 65 RBIs and 62 runs scored in 113 games.
- Erik Miller has a 1.74 ERA in 31 innings this year. He has 47 strikeouts and a 1.13 WHIP.
- Jhailyn Ortiz may be hitting .198 with 145 strikeouts in 111 games, but he does have 18 home runs. The power is there, he just needs everything else to catch up.
- Connor Seabold has a 2.34 ERA in 10 games this year. In 42.1 innings, he has 47 strikeouts and just nine walks.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- J.T. Realmuto Is Having A Special Season
- The Phillies Future In Center Field Is Murky
- What’s Wrong With Rhys Hoskins?
- Former Phillie Aaron Altherr Designated For Assignment For Fourth Time In 2019
- 10 Years Later, Brad Lidge Talks ‘Battling’ Through 2009