On the Tuesday Aug. 20, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly previews the Phillies series at Fenway Park.
Later in the show, Kelly takes a look at how some key Phillies have performed since the All-Star Break, and what type of season the defending World Series Champion Boston Red Sox are having.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- J.T. Realmuto Is Having A Special Season
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Phillies Cannot Go On A Run
- 10 Years Later, Brad Lidge Talks ‘Battling’ Through 2009
- Phillies Rumors: ‘Prevailing Belief’ Is Gabe Kapler Won’t Be Fired
- Dylan Cozens Signs Minor League Deal With Rays
- Phillies Nation Mailbag: Who Have Been The Best Phillies Relievers This Decade?
- 3 Numbers To Remember: Hoskins And The Phillies Are Reeling
- Key Dates On Phillies 2020 Schedule
- Former Phillie Freddy Galvis Claimed On Waivers By Reds
- First Look: Phillies 2019 Players’ Weekend Jerseys