On the Friday Sept. 13, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly takes a look at the three things that the Phillies taught us this week.
Specifically, Kelly looks at items pertaining to Jason Vargas, Adam Haseley and the starting pitching market this upcoming offseason.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Phillies Reportedly Considered Waiving Maikel Franco Before Season’s End
- Minor League Mash-Up: Howard, Bohm Highlight Regular Season
- The Phillies Future In Center Field Is Murky
- Reds Reportedly Sought Mickey Moniak In Tanner Roark Trade Talks
- Mike Scioscia Reportedly Would Have Interest In Managing Phillies
- Bryce Harper: It Would Be ‘An Absolute Joke’ If J.T. Realmuto Doesn’t Win Gold Glove Award
- Bohm, Howard Among 6 Phillies Prospects Bound For Fall League
- Bryce Harper And Wife Kayla Welcome First Child