On the Wednesday Sept. 18, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down a controversial decision by Gabe Kapler not to start Adam Haseley Tuesday evening.
Later in the show, Kelly breaks down general manager Matt Klentak’s thoughts on a potential long-term extension for J.T. Realmuto.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Matt Klentak: We Want J.T. Realmuto To Be A Phillie For A ‘Long, Long Time’
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Phillies Reportedly Considered Waiving Maikel Franco Before Season’s End
- Minor League Mash-Up: Howard, Bohm Highlight Regular Season
- Mike Scioscia Reportedly Would Have Interest In Managing Phillies
- Bryce Harper: It Would Be ‘An Absolute Joke’ If J.T. Realmuto Doesn’t Win Gold Glove Award
- Bohm, Howard Among 6 Phillies Prospects Bound For Fall League
- Bryce Harper And Wife Kayla Welcome First Child