On the Thursday Sept. 19, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly discusses what position(s) Scott Kingery will play moving forward after an interesting quote from general manager Matt Klentak.
Later in the show, Kelly previews the matinee that will wrap up the series Thursday.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Matt Klentak: We Want J.T. Realmuto To Be A Phillie For A ‘Long, Long Time’
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- Phillies Reportedly Considered Waiving Maikel Franco Before Season’s End
- Minor League Mash-Up: Howard, Bohm Highlight Regular Season
- Mike Scioscia Reportedly Would Have Interest In Managing Phillies
- Bryce Harper: It Would Be ‘An Absolute Joke’ If J.T. Realmuto Doesn’t Win Gold Glove Award
- Bryce Harper And Wife Kayla Welcome First Child