On the Monday Sept. 3, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down a big day for Rhys Hoskins Monday afternoon. Specifically, Kelly wonders whether a hot streak from Hoskins – with continued success from Bryce Harper and J.T. Realmuto – would be enough to help the Phillies capture the second Wild Card spot.
Later in the show, Kelly takes a look at the latest developments on the health of reliever Seranthony Dominguez.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Joey Votto, In Philly For The Weekend, Has A Interesting Hall Of Fame Case
- Seranthony Dominguez To Be Re-Examined, Still Doesn’t Expect To Have Tommy John Surgery
- What Would A Long-Term Deal For J.T. Realmuto Look Like?
- Reading Clinches Playoff Berth Behind Spencer Howard
- Phillies 2019 Players Present A Wide Variety Of Walk-Up Songs
- The Phillies Future In Center Field Is Murky
- Bohm, Howard Among Six Phillies Prospects Bound For Fall League
- Harper: It Would Be ‘An Absolute Joke’ If J.T. Realmuto Doesn’t Win Gold Glove
- Mike Scioscia Reportedly Would Have Interest In Managing Phillies
- Votto: Halladay Told Me He Wanted To Kill Me For Stepping Out Of Box During Postseason No-Hitter