Day 10 of Gabe Kapler watch is winding down. Interest in whether he’ll return for a third season as the team’s manager isn’t waning, though.
Wednesday afternoon, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly appeared on the Steve Jones show on Newsradio 1070 WKOK. Kelly discussed the future of Kapler, what candidates could be considered if Kapler dismissed and what needs the Phillies have this offseason.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- There’s Reportedly Mutual Interest Between Buck Showalter And Phillies
- Phillies Reportedly Considering Moving Jean Segura To Different Position
- Raul Ibanez On Managing: ‘It’s Not The Right Time For Me’
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- Bryce Harper: We Will Reign Again
- Look For Phillies Player Info Coordinator Sam Fuld To Get Managerial Interviews
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- Amid Speculation On Betts, Another Red Sox Outfielder May Be A More Realistic Target
- Tim Kelly’s 2019 IBWAA Awards Ballot