On the Tuesday Oct. 15, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly updates the Phillies managerial search.
Later in the show, Kelly takes a look at the managerial prospects of two Phillies-connected guys.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- 10 Potential Candidates To Be The Next Phillies Manager
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- Bryce Harper: We Will Reign Again
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Story Of Gabe Kapler’s Tenure
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- Gabe Kapler To Interview For Giants Managerial Vacancy, Per Report
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Tim Kelly’s 2019 IBWAA Awards Ballot