On the Friday Oct. 18, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly updates the latest on the trio of managerial candidates that appear to be the finalists to be the 55th manager in franchise history.
Specifically, Kelly examines Dusty Baker, who became the first candidate to get a second interview for the position.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- 10 Potential Candidates To Be The Next Phillies Manager
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs of 2019
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- ESPN’s Keith Law: Spencer Howard Is A No. 2 Starter
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Story Of Gabe Kapler’s Tenure
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?