On the Monday Oct. 21, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly previews what will be a major week for the organization.
Specifically, Kelly breaks down the latest on the Phillies managerial search, and other looming organizational decisions.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs of 2019
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Cesar Hernandez Among Phillies Non-Tender Candidates
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- ESPN’s Keith Law: Spencer Howard Is A No. 2 Starter
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Story Of Gabe Kapler’s Tenure
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?