On the Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly discusses the latest on the Phillies managerial search.
Kelly also responds to some questions from listeners.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs of 2019
- Starting Pitching Market May Not Align In A Favorable Way For Phillies
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Cesar Hernandez Among Phillies Non-Tender Candidates
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Ups And Downs Of Aaron Nola
- ESPN’s Keith Law: Spencer Howard Is A No. 2 Starter
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Story Of Gabe Kapler’s Tenure
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’