On the Thursday Oct. 3, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly breaks down the latest developments pertaining to the future of manager Gabe Kapler.
Kelly also wonders if changes to the front office structure are being pondered, and if that may be delaying a decision on Kapler.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Former Phillie Raul Ibanez Could Be Offseason’s Hottest Managerial Candidate
- Phillies Reportedly Considering Moving Jean Segura To Different Position
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- Bryce Harper: We Will Reign Again
- Matt Klentak: We Want J.T. Realmuto To Be A Phillie For A ‘Long, Long Time’
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Phillies Would Have Interviewed Buck Showalter If Available In 2017, Per Report
- Tim Kelly’s 2019 IBWAA Awards Ballot