On the Thursday Oct. 10, 2019 edition of Locked On Phillies, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly reacts to the latest updates on the future of manager Gabe Kapler.
Kelly also takes a look at one potential managerial candidate if the job becomes open.
Locked On Phillies is a daily Phillies podcast hosted by Tim Kelly that’s part of the Locked On Podcast Network. You can listen to and download Locked On Phillies on the new podcasting app Himalaya, as well as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and Spotify.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Reportedly Considering Moving Jean Segura To Different Position
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- Bryce Harper: We Will Reign Again
- Look For Phillies Player Info Coordinator Sam Fuld To Get Managerial Interviews
- Get Ready To Hear The Phillies Connected To 2 Nationals Quite A Bit
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?
- Amid Speculation On Betts, Another Red Sox Outfielder May Be A More Realistic Target
- Phillies Would Have Interviewed Buck Showalter If Available In 2017, Per Report
- Tim Kelly’s 2019 IBWAA Awards Ballot