The Phillies Nation Podcast is back!
Phillies Nation Assistant Editorial Director Jonny Heller and staff writer Ty Daubert will host a weekly podcast discussing everything pertaining to the team. The podcast will debut on Wednesdays, and be available on all streaming platforms.
In the first episode, Jonny and Ty break down last Friday’s press conference, while updating both the future of Gabe Kapler and the Phillies managerial search.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- 10 Potential Candidates To Be The Next Phillies Manager
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs In His First Season With Phillies
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- Andrew McCutchen: ‘We’ll Be Better In 2020, Believe It’
- ESPN’s Keith Law: Spencer Howard Is A No. 2 Starter
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Story Of Gabe Kapler’s Tenure
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons
- Matt Klentak Says Scott Kingery’s Versatility Makes Him ‘Incredibly Valuable’
- What Would A Long-Term Deal Look Like For J.T. Realmuto?