Phillies Nation Assistant Editorial Director Jonny Heller and Staff Writer Ty Daubert are back with the fourth episode of the all-new Phillies Nation Podcast.
In this Episode, Jonny and Ty discuss two target free agents for the Phillies during this upcoming offseason. Next, they answer various mailbag questions submitted by listeners regarding the state of the roster and the offseason outlook ahead.
Listen to the latest episode of the Phillies Nation Podcast below. New episodes debut every Wednesday.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- With Pitching, Larry Bowa Thinks Phillies Can Compete With ‘The Big Boys’ In 2020
- Bryce Harper’s Top 5 Home Runs of 2019
- Joe Girardi’s Baseball Journey Kept Bringing Him Back To Philadelphia
- Starting Pitching Market May Not Align In A Favorable Way For Phillies
- John Middleton Backs Matt Klentak, But Emerges As Dominant Figure In Phillies Brass
- Cesar Hernandez Among Phillies Non-Tender Candidates
- Matt Klentak Discusses Analytics, ‘Realities Of Our Market’
- 3 Numbers To Remember: The Ups And Downs Of Aaron Nola
- Joe Girardi Tells Hilarious Story About Ryan Howard
- Alex Cora: Aaron Nola Is The Best Pitcher We’ve Faced The Last Two Seasons