NBC Sports Philadelphia has released this week’s primetime programming schedule of games the network plans to re-air. Four Phillies games are set to air, including the day where the 2007 Phillies became “the team to beat.”
On Monday, March 30 at 7 p.m, NBCSP will replay the Phillies vs. Cubs game from June 14, 2014, the day where Jimmy Rollins became the Phillies all-time leader in hits. Wednesday, April 1 at 7 p.m. will feature one of the more memorable Game 162 in the team’s history as the Phillies defeated the Washington Nationals to clinch their first division title since 1993.
A couple of recent classics will air in the afternoon timeslots during the weekend. On Saturday, April 4 at 1 p.m, the Phillies 10-0 rout over the Marlins from 2017 where Rhys Hoskins recorded the record-breaking 18th home run of his rookie season will be replayed. At the time, it was the fastest any rookie had ever reached 18 home runs.
The week rounds off with Jay Bruce’s walk-off from June 26, 2019, on Sunday, April 5 at 1 p.m.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nation’s Top 20 Philadelphia Phillies Prospects
- Bryce Harper Gives Honest Thoughts On Gabe Kapler
- Scott Kingery Opens Up On The Challenges Of Playing Multiple Positions
- Phillies Phlashback: The Time Ryan Howard Dominated In Japan
- Joe Girardi Says Hector Neris Will Be Closer
- First Look: Power Blue Jerseys With Nike Swoosh
- Realmuto, Gregorius Will Become Free Agents After 2020 Season Regardless Of Length
- How Good Could The 2006 Phillies Have Been With The DH?
- Could A Shortened Season Change What Position Scott Kingery Plays?
- You Can Now Watch Past Phillies Games For Free On MLB.TV