The Man was at it again.
On an episode of MLB Network’s Intentional Talk with Chris Rose and Kevin Millar, Dr. Mark Mikkelsen, who is currently the head of the COVID-19 unit at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, joined the show to talk about what it’s like when a patient fully recovers and is able to head home.
Mikkelsen, who is a lifelong Phillies fan, also reminisced on the 2008 World Series parade. Mikkelsen mentioned that his favorite position player on the team at that time was Chase Utley. Little did he know that Utley was lingering on the call and surprised Dr. Mikkelsen:
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Bryce Harper Gives Honest Thoughts On Gabe Kapler
- Scott Kingery Opens Up On The Challenges Of Playing Multiple Positions
- Phillies Phlashback: The Time Ryan Howard Dominated In Japan
- Bryce Harper Texted Nationals Manager To Encourage Him During World Series Run
- Forbes Says Phillies Are Now Worth 2 Billion
- Bryce Harper On J.T. Realmuto: ‘I Want Him More Than Anything’
- Realmuto, Gregorius Will Become Free Agents After 2020 Season Regardless Of Length
- Zack Wheeler On Latest MLB Proposal: ‘That’s Not Going To Work’
- Joe Girardi Gushes About Bryce Harper: ‘He’s Such A Good Person’
- Sportsradio 94 WIP To Air 4 Classic Phillies Games In April