Andrew McCutchen’s alter ego, Uncle Larry was back at it again.
On an episode of MLB Network’s Intentional Talk with Chris Rose and Kevin Millar, Uncle Larry joined the show to talk about an assortment of different topics ranging from his draft day to giving an update on working out with new Tampa Bay Buccaneer quarterback Tom Brady.
When asked by Rose if he is like the Deion Sanders and Bo Jackson of today with his ability to transition from baseball and football seamlessly, Uncle Larry responded in Uncle Larry form.
“There is nobody really compared to Uncle Larry. Those are great athletes and those guys I have a heap of respect for but when it comes to Uncle Larry, Uncle Larry can do it all.”
Larry, also settled the talk if there will be a Uncle Larry logo or shoe like former Chicago Bull superstar Michael Jordan.
“Everybody wants to be like Mike, but at one point everybody wanted to be like Uncle Larry.”
There is just one thing that remains in the unknown, when is Uncle Larry Night going to happen at Citizens Bank Park?
Watch the full interview with Rose and Millar here:
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- 5 Things We Learned From Bryce Harper’s Incredibly Honest Interview
- MVP Voting Was Ridiculously Unkind To Chase Utley
- Power-Hitting Prospect Darick Hall Will Look To Continue His Approach When Baseball Returns
- What Was Ryan Howard’s Most Memorable Home Run? The Former MVP Answers…
- A Look Back At Some Phillies’ High School Careers In Other Sports
- Ruben Amaro Jr. Says He Never Wanted To Trade Cliff Lee
- Bryce Harper Says MLB Players Should Play In Olympics To Grow Sport
- Do You Remember Who The Phillies Drafted Over Roy Halladay?
- Bryce Harper: ‘Blackouts Are Killing The Game’
- These 10 Players Have Made The Most Money As Phillies