This article will keep track of the undrafted free agents signed by the Phillies throughout the day. All UDFAs can sign for $20,000 in this years unique five round draft.
Billy Sullivan, RHP, Delaware
Sullivan had a very productive Freshman season at Delaware, starting 14 games and pitching to the tune of a 2.97 ERA with 11.8 K/9. He has struggled to stay on the field since, though, and failed to pitch at all in 2020.
Chase Antle, RHP, Coastal Carolina
Antle, who spent his first three years at Bowling Green, has struggled greatly with his command throughout his career, with a very high 8.2 BB/9. He has good strikeout numbers, though, and probably profiles better as a reliever than a starter.
Noah Skirrow, RHP, Liberty
The Canadian-born Skirrow has spent his entire time at Liberty as a starter. In 35 appearances, he has a 3.83 ERA and has been able to rack up strikeouts at a solid rate, getting 10.5 K/9. This signing was first reported by the Baseball America UDFA tracker.
J.P. Woodward, LHP, Lafayette
Woodward, who stands at 6’6, has spent his last two seasons at Lafayette as a starter, although he has not had the best results. He has a career 6.34 ERA in 33 appearances. This signing was first reported by the Baseball America UDFA tracker.
Sam Jacobsak, RHP, Northeastern
Jacobsak spent his first two seasons as a reliever before starting three games this year. He had a career 5.01 ERA at Northeastern in 73.2 innings pitched. This signing was first reported by the Baseball America UDFA tracker.
Jake McKenna, LHP, Ocean City High School
McKenna stands at six-foot-seven and throws a fastball that sits in the high 80s. This signing was first reported by ESPN‘s Kiley McDaniel.
Jordan Fowler, LHP, Central Missouri
Fowler spent his first two seasons at Ole Miss before transferring to Division II school UCM for his junior season. In 2020, he started six games and pitched to the tune of a 2.01 ERA. This signing was first reported by Andersen Pickard.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- 33 Numbers To Remember: The Defining Statistics of Cliff Lee’s Career
- Phillies’ First-Round Selection Mick Abel Greeted To Team With FaceTime Call From Bryce Harper
- Getting By Manny Ramirez Was One Of Phillies Biggest 2008 Accomplishments
- ‘The Real Deal:’ Read Cole Hamels’ Pre-Draft Scouting Report
- 4 Things We Learned From E:60’s Roy Halladay Documentary
- MVP Voting Was Ridiculously Unkind To Chase Utley
- Cliff Lee’s Single-Season Feat That May Never Be Matched Again
- Phillies Didn’t Think There Was ‘Any Chance’ Casey Martin Fell To Them In The Third Round
- Do You Remember Who The Phillies Drafted Over Roy Halladay?
- Phillies Phlashback: The Most Bizzare Ballpark Promotion In Team History