Phillies Nation Assistant Editorial Director Jonny Heller and Staff Writer Ty Daubert are back with another episode of the Phillies Nation Podcast.
On this episode, Jonny and Ty discuss the Phillies’ announcement of their 60-man player pool for the upcoming season, and how they might add to that pool going forward.
Listen to the latest episode of the Phillies Nation Podcast below. New episodes debut every Wednesday.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- The Story Behind Cliff Lee’s ‘Ho-Hum’ World Series Catch
- Phillies’ First-Round Selection Mick Abel Greeted To Team With FaceTime Call From Bryce Harper
- Jayson Werth Explains Origins Of Hulk Fists, Reminisces About 2008
- ‘The Real Deal:’ Read Cole Hamels’ Pre-Draft Scouting Report
- 4 Things We Learned From E:60’s Roy Halladay Documentary
- ‘We Got A Chance To Win This Whole Thing’: Mick Abel and the Jesuit Crusaders’ Run To The Oregon State Championship
- Cliff Lee’s Single-Season Feat That May Never Be Matched Again
- Phillies Didn’t Think There Was ‘Any Chance’ Casey Martin Fell To Them In The Third Round
- Do You Remember Who The Phillies Drafted Over Roy Halladay?
- Phillies Phlashback: The Most Bizzare Ballpark Promotion In Team History