After going 2-4 on their West Coast road trip, the Philadelphia Phillies are off Monday. That’s makes this the perfect time to evaluate what’s worked, what hasn’t worked and the long-term outlook for the 34-35 Phillies.
Sunday evening, Phillies Nation Editorial Director Tim Kelly joined Ryan Rothstein on SportsRadio 94 WIP to discuss the state of the team.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- John Kruk: Jimmy Rollins Is The Second Best Phillie Ever, Hall Of Fame Worthy
- Roundtable: What Throwback Uniforms Would You Like The Phillies To Wear As An Alternate?
- Bryce Harper Impressed By Bailey Falter: ‘He’s Nasty’
- Phillies Will Be Forced To Consider Drastic Defensive Overhaul After 2021
- Former Phillie Brock Stassi Happy To Be ‘Back Home’ In Phillies Organization
- Phillies Not Ruling Out The Possibility Of Seranthony Domínguez Pitching In 2021
- What Phillies Have A Chance To Make The All-Star Team?
- 33 Numbers To Remember: The Defining Stats Of Cliff Lee’s Career
- Former College Two-Way Standout Climbing Phillies’ Minor League Ranks As Pitcher
- Phillies 2021 Walk-Up Songs