Bryce Harper hit his 12th home run of the season on Wednesday. Yes, it was a solo home run. All of his home runs this season have come with the bases empty.
This one was a rocket off the batter’s eye in center field. It was his longest home run at Citizens Bank Park in 2021 and the second-longest he’s hit this season. As of now, the Phillies have a 4-1 lead against the Marlins. Aaron Nola has struck out eight through three. Nick Maton notched his first-career triple.
All is well in Phillies Nation. For now.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- A Fire Sale Isn’t Coming, But Selling Some Pieces May Make Sense For Phillies
- John Kruk: Jimmy Rollins Is The Second Best Phillie Ever, Hall Of Fame Worthy
- Former Minor League Star Dylan Cozens Now Chasing NFL Career
- New Phillies Prospect Has Qualities That Remind ISD Of Jeff Kent
- Roundtable: What Throwback Uniforms Would You Like The Phillies To Wear As An Alternate?
- Bryce Harper Impressed By Bailey Falter: ‘He’s Nasty’
- Phillies Will Be Forced To Consider Drastic Defensive Overhaul After 2021
- Former Phillie Brock Stassi Happy To Be ‘Back Home’ In Phillies Organization
- 33 Numbers To Remember: The Defining Stats Of Cliff Lee’s Career
- Phillies 2021 Walk-Up Songs