The Phillies, barring an unexpected August collapse, will contend for their first National League East title since 2011.
For Phillies fans, seeing a September playoff race doesn’t have to be ridiculously expensive. The team is bringing back the popular September Ballpark Pass. For $60 (plus a $5 fee for each pass, not each game), fans can secure tickets for 12 Phillies home games in the month of September.
Here are the games included in the 2021 September Ballpark Pass:
- Thursday, Sept 9 vs. Rockies at 7:05 PM
- Friday, Sept 10 vs. Rockies at 7:05 PM
- Saturday, Sept 11 vs. Rockies at 6:05 PM
- Sunday, Sept 12 vs. Rockies at 1:05 PM (Picnic Blanket Giveaway for Fans 15 & Over)
- Tuesday, Sept 14 vs. Cubs at 7:05 PM
- Wednesday, Sept 15 vs. Cubs at 7:05 PM
- Thursday, Sept 16 vs. Cubs at 6:05 PM
- Monday, Sept 20 vs. Orioles at 7:05 PM (Dollar Dog Night)
- Tuesday, Sept 21 vs. Orioles at 7:05 PM
- Wednesday, Sept 22 vs. Orioles at 7:05 PM
- Thursday, Sept 23 vs. Pirates at 7:05 PM
- Friday, Sept 24 vs. Pirates at 7:05 PM
Seating assignments for each game are in sections 412-428 and will vary game-by-game. Ticket barcodes for each game are delivered to the MLB Ballpark app four hours prior to first pitch. Ballpark passes are non-transferable.
Before COVID-19 disrupted the start to the 2020 season, the Phillies sold a Spring Ballpark Pass in which fans could see 18 games with standing room only access from April to May for $90. It’s the first time the Phillies are offering this deal in 2021.
For less than the cost of a souvenir soda, you can catch a meaningful Phillies game in September. No word yet on if rally towels will make their return.
The September Ballpark Pass is available for purchase on the Phillies’ website.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Phillies Nuggets: Who’s Up Next On The Wall Of Fame
- Brad Miller’s Grand Slam Reminds Us Why We Love Baseball
- Ian Kennedy Got The Job Done Saturday With The Help Of Some Analytics
- Former Phillie Darin Ruf Is Having A Career Year With San Francisco
- Max Scherzer Reportedly Was Unwilling To Approve Trade To Phillies
- ‘Man I Throw Hay Bales On A Trailer’: Christian McGowan Comes From Small Town To Phillies
- Phillies 8th Rounder Jason Ruffcorn Brings ‘Signature’ Look In Relief
- Brian Barber On Mick Abel: ‘He’s Exactly What We Thought He Was Going To Be’
- Exec On Gabe Kapler: ‘He Learned A Lot Of Lessons’ From Time With Phillies
- Phillies 2021 Walk-Up Songs